Support Analyst Utility Billing
Why would you be interested in a position at LOGIS? BECAUSE we will give you the unique opportunity to EXPAND your skills toolbox by learning multiple software applications such as Advanced-CIS Infiinity and SpryPoint which are utility billing software that is used by our membership. This increased knowledge will put you in a unique position to assist 15+ metro cities as they begin to utilize the new software. Knowing how to use this niche software can springboard you into an opportunity to work for any of these metro cities.
This position is part of the utility billing team with the focus of supporting the LOGIS membership. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, training users on software functionality, troubleshooting user concerns, gathering customer/product information and determine the issue by analyzing the symptoms, research using available resources, and developing and maintaining reports.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Business, IT, or related field
- Minimum of two years demonstrated experience in providing strong customer support
- Must be a self-motivator with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and be detail oriented
- Confident, critical thinker to be a change agent that identifies solutions to work around open issues/problems that are under investigation or pending resolution and look for ways to improve support processes
- An understanding of general accounting
- An understanding of relational database theory
- Experience with Advanced-CIS Infinity, SpryPoint, or other utility billing software is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
We strive to be a premiere employer offering a competitive compensation, health insurance, sick time, and participation in the PERA pension plan. In addition, we offer a 95% remote work with a flexible schedule for this position. Hiring pay range for this position is $66K-$77K and will be dependent on qualifications and experience. Please submit a resume and cover letter by November 6, 2023, to email@example.com. Interviews will be scheduled beginning November 7th. Position is open until filled. This position has a limited time and scope but is expected to continue through the fall of 2026.
LOGIS is a non-profit, supporting 54 cities and 13 counties in Minnesota directly impacting 2.5 million lives. If you believe in a mission that focuses on supporting the communities in which we live so they can thrive, and if your work purpose is to make a meaningful contribution and to be a part of something special, then you’ll want to join the LOGIS team.
LOGIS invests in best of breed application software from national vendors such as Oracle, Sprypoint and CentralSquare. Costs for technology solutions and applications are shared among members. Our member support staff is based right here in Minnesota.